Our Vision: To create the best possible business, interactive and social environment for BC Hockey members as they meet to serve six primary purposes:
1. to review the completed season
2. to establish rules, regulations, bylaws, policy and budget directions for the coming seasons
3. to elect the BC Hockey Executive Committee for the coming year
4. to celebrate those gaining Championship status as well as those awarded for outstanding service
5. to allow an opportunity to educate and train volunteers for the coming season
6. to create a sense of pride in their accomplishments and the organization
The AGM builds a dynamic organization that melds Hockey Canada decisions with BC Hockey Branch decisions into the organization’s strategic plan giving operational direction to the membership.