Friday, October 05, 2018
BC Hockey announced that the Dodge Caravan Kids Program will be available to all BC Hockey Novice-aged teams for the 2018-2019 season. The partnership with Dodge Chrysler, through their Chrysler Canada and Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealers, will offer sponsorship to minor hockey teams in BC and the Yukon.
The joint effort with BC Hockey will help fund Novice house league teams within a 150 kilometer radius of a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram retailer. The team sponsorship is worth up to $500 per team which can be used at the discretion of the Minor Hockey Association (MHA), coach or team manager. The sponsorship funds will be received by teams directly from BC Hockey.
Each team enrolled in the Dodge Caravan Kids Program will receive:
• $500 in funding.
• The opportunity to enter the Dodge Caravan Kids Photo Contest for a chance to win up to $500 in additional funding.
• Team kits including an exclusive Dodge Caravan Kids gift for all players and an important information booklet for all parents/guardians.
• The opportunity to enter our Breakaway Giveaway contest for a chance to win $5,000 for your local MHA and a 2019 Ram 1500 for your family.
Dodge Caravan Kids Sponsorship Program Information Package
To be eligible for consideration in the Dodge Caravan Kids Program, your team/association must fully complete the following:
- Online Team Sponsorship application
- Provide a high resolution team photo
- Team photo must show Dodge Caravan Kids patch/branding on jersey
- Team photo must include entire team
- Team photo release with all parent signatures must accompany the photo
Register Here for Dodge Caravan Kids
Enter the ‘BREAKAWAY GIVEAWAY CONTEST’. You could win $5,000 for your local Minor Hockey
Association and a 2019 Ram 1500 for your family. Enter: breakawaygiveaway.ca
The goal of Dodge Caravan Kids is to help enrich the game of hockey for participating coaches, players and their families through funding and access to unique hockey experiences and opportunities to novice-level hockey teams across Canada. Dodge Caravan Kids launches its 13th season supporting Minor Hockey.
Hockey in Canada! The first 12 seasons were a success because of you, and we can’t wait to create
another season together filled with great hockey memories! To-date Dodge Caravan Kids has provided over $9 million in funding to over 18,000 teams, helping over 270,000 kids across Canada to enjoy the game of hockey.
For more information about Dodge Caravan Kids, please visit the website at www.dodgecaravankids.ca.
For more information about BC Hockey, please visit the BC Hockey website at www.bchockey.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along through social media at www.facebook.com/BCHockeySource, www.twitter.com/BCHockey_Source, www.youtube.com/BCHockeySource or www.instagram.com/BCHockeySource.